Service Coordinator (80 - 100%) (m/f/d)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
This role calls for a professional Service Coordinator who combines an excellent understanding of commercial and logistics aspects of order execution, has a sense for technical products and the supply chain, and knows how to create quotations. Additionally: You enjoy working with customers and supporting them. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Process global orders for ABB Excitation products and spare parts, placed either by customer directly or by other ABB units
- Coordinate incoming orders for spare parts with internal interfaces (procurement, assembly, export, accounting etc.)
- Enter and update orders in SAP, in addition to checking and reviewing customer orders
- Maintain and extend offerings at ABB Business Online Portal
- Draw up well-structured quotations and proposals, including costings based on price lists and full-cost calculations
- Diploma education in a commercial field (e.g. KV)
- Degree or diploma and professional experience in a technical field is an advantage
- At least two years of experience in sales or order execution
- Well acquainted in SAP modules MM and SD as well as MS Office
- Know-how about the order execution process
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written
- Good communication skills, cooperative and team player, motivated and responsible
- Capability to achieve business results, work under pressure and to demanding deadlines
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91