Area Sales Manager 80-100%
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a highly motivated and well experienced Sales Professional who will help us to increase the sales of MV Drive services for our installed base. You will be responsible for securing the sales budget and gross margin targets in appointed accounts. Elaborate a Sales plan together with our local units and support them in ensuring success. If you are a communicative team player with strong technical knowledge and skills in market development, then join us as our new Area Sales Manager for Service Sales.
- Develop a specific sales area and approach customers proactively with an ABB installed base for the purpose of expanding sales at all levels
- Prepare technical and commercial offers and comply with the ABB commercial and contractual process tools and guidelines
- Work in close cooperation with ABB engineering experts and electrical engineers at customer sites to match requirements with specific products
- Manage international capture teams and closely collaborate with internal partners
- Optimize our solutions to customer needs and develop a strong service business
- Present MV Drive service products to our local units and provide them with adequate sales training
- Degree or diploma in electrical engineering
- Commercial education with high technical understanding
- Experienced in the field of Medium Voltage Drive
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of sales
- Proactive personality and strong presentation skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented with a strong customer focus
- Willingness to travel up to 40% to fulfill the business goals
- Good level of English is a must, any other languages an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: 079 101 3757
ABB Data Privacy Statement: