IS Functional Analyst (80-100%)
Baden-Dättwil, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Committed to strengthening our team in Dättwil, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a passionate IS Functional Analyst who can take ownership in translating business needs into requirements for development. In this exciting role you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for a specific area of responsibility.
Are you enthusiastic for IT topics and ready for new challenges? Do you have excellence communication skills at all hierarchical levels? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Collaboration with IS Service Managers, IS Application Owner, IS Business Engagement Manager and Business Process Owner to understand business needs and estimate the effort for IS solution/services development including change requests and releases
- Document business needs and “translating” the requirements for development/support teams
- Shape and align IS solution/services building and delivery activities
- Cooperating with development team, quality assurance team, user experience team to ensure understanding of business and users’ needs
- Assisting in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Services
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software
- Supporting Business Partners in the qualification of the business request for assigned services
- Supporting the installation of new IS solutions/ services, or the changing of existing IS solutions/services
- Validation of the developed solution
- Preparing necessary documentation for the IS support
- Supporting in incident and problem resolution
- Higher degree in Computer Science or Informatics for Business Engineering (University, University of Applied Sciences, Advanced Technical College) or equivalent
- Experience as functional analyst and/or business analyst, highly preferred in an international environment
- Up-to-date knowledge on methods and trends in the IT market is a must
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management as well as with the software development lifecycle
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and Design Thinking knowledge would be a plus
- Experience with tools that are used by ABB is of advantage: Cloud technologies SAP, Office 365, .NET, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, PowerBI
- Offshore experience, e.g. collaboration with resources in other locations (Poland, India, etc.) of advantage
- Ability to build good relationships and consensus across many stakeholders as well as the ability to operate and communicate with all management levels
- Strong ability to organize, coordinate and plan, with attention to details
- Fluency in English and at least good command in German is required (written and spoken)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: