Order Processing and Project Expert (60-80%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Turbocharging (www.abb.com/turbocharging) is at the helm of the global industry in the manufacture and maintenance of turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines. Our leading-edge technology and innovation enable our customers to perform better and produce fewer emissions, even in the toughest terrains.
In order to strengthen our order processing team, we are looking for a highly motivated Order Processing and Project Expert. In this role you are responsible for order processing management as well as conducting improvement projects. Are you a solution-oriented team player with strong commercial and project knowledge? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Let’s write the future. Together.
- Order processing
- Managing technically and commercially correct order entry in the SAP System
- Coordination with the logistic department to ensure On Time Delivery of orders
- Monitoring / delivery of the assigned customers positions, coordination of delivery times with customers
- Adaptation and maintenance of customer platforms
- Manage oral and written correspondence with the assigned customers and LBU representatives
- Agree with customer & logistics regarding realizable customer requested dates
- Processing of customer complaints, carrier claims and insurance claims
- Proactively inform customers about issue status based on inputs and clarifies any questions. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the entire process.
- Manage the overdues of the assigned customers
- Assign transport orders to our forwarders through EDI and keep regular contact to ensure smooth processes.
- Securing transport to the customer at best condition and choice of transport
- Provision of the necessary customs and freight documents incl. export declarations
- Project Management
- Leadership and participation in continuous improvement projects / lean projects
- Development of new and maintenance of existing order processing chains
- Data analysis, process analysis using available tools and collecting relevant information
- Initiation of improvement initiatives, identification of optimization potentials and best practices
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in economics or in a related field (Sales; Order Management, Project Management)
- Preferably experience in order processing and project management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities including long and short-term orders / projects
- Results oriented with the demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Strong cross function coordination skills and good inter-personnel communication skills, teamwork spirit required.
- Self-motivated personality
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is preferable
- Experience with SAP R/3
- Very good German and English skills, other languages of advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 101 37 57
ABB Data Privacy Statement: