Internship HR Operational Services (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Do you want to understand how a professional HR organization operates? Would you like to gain insight into HR processes of a truly international company? Are you eager to learn what continuous improvement means in an HR context? Then this is your chance to start your ABB and HR career and make a difference with us.
As an intern, you will be part of the HR Operations team in Switzerland which is embedded in the HR function of our Global Business Services (GBS) organization. During your internship, you will support us in delivering professional HR services to our organization and internal customers. You will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and other HR colleagues across countries. And you will help us to focus on continuous improvements of our HR processes.
- Support the HR Operations teams in Krakow (PL) and Baden in their daily work
- Contribute to administrative HR tasks and processes in the areas of Employee Lifecycle, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits
- Take over operational tasks around the implementation of new HR system solutions and processes (particularly in the area of Benefits and Payroll)
- Review, update and improve our HR process maps and documentations
- Help us to improve and standardize our processes as well as our way of working
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in economics or related fields
- Ideally, first relevant work experience in the HR area through internships
- Flexible, committed personality with a hands-on mentality
- Precise, reliable and organized way of working
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: