Working student (Werkstudent/in) in Product Management for renewable converters (20-40%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB System Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment. For our Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. Especially if one can observe and experience the development in the field of renewable energies in recent years. Helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Committed to strengthening our dedicated team in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a working student (20-40%, limited contract up to one year with option to extend) who will mainly support us in the area of data management. Are you currently studying and looking for meaningful part-time work to complement your everyday life at university? Take the opportunity and help us to build a sustainable future.
- Supporting business decisions by collecting, analyzing and visualizing data in the area of product management and product engineering
- Maintaining, performing benchmarking of and improving the existing key performance indicators (KPI) (based on SAP, internal databases and sources in network-drives)
- Researching, compiling and reworking reports, presentations and templates
- Understanding and analyzing the drivers of performance, while preparing various scenarios for better forecasting
- Contributing actively to the creation of a Lean Development Environment by supporting the concept design and acting as change agent
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a similar discipline
- Familiarity with data analytics
- Knowledge in the field of drive technology is a great advantage
- High level of self-organization and structured way of working
- Open-minded personality with high self-initiative and high reliability
- Proficiency in English, German as plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 627 45 23
ABB Data Privacy Statement: