IS Infrastructure Specialist (50%)
Quartino, Ticino, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, IS is the place to come.
ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world.
For this Role we are looking for a IS Infrastructure Specialist, which has a great sense of responsibility, customer focus and technical background. Several years in this area, is required. Does dis sound like you? Then come join ABB, and change the future. Together.
- Supervision of one or more locations of ABB Power Protection on IS infrastructure level
- Ensuring the local IS infrastructure services at the location
- Maintenance and support of the Meeting Room IS local infrastructure
- Support of the printer environment together with the service partner and central service provider
- User support for local applications
- Joint responsibility for the proactive management of suppliers and service partners
- Implementation, control and further development of local IT inventory and guidelines
- Continuous optimization of operations in terms of functionality, processes and costs
- Participation in IT infrastructure projects
- Broad knowledge and many years of experience in IS infrastructure service management
- (IT all-rounder)
- IT training, ideally with additional business administration training
- Familiarity with the ITIL process landscape
- Good dealings with customers, suppliers and partners
- Commitment and a sense of responsibility
- Independent and communicative personality
- Very good written and spoken Italian and English; French or German helpful
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: