Associate Customer Project Manager 80 - 100%
Quartino, Ticino, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Lead the execution of medium-size customer projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Lead the customer project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources
- Define, jointly with the Sales department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization
- Coordinate with P&L (procurement and logistics), and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers
- Act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues
- Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies
- Electric/Electronics Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree
- Previous experience as Associate Project Manager, Project coordinator, or Project scheduler
- Min 5 years' experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of Business IT applications (SAP, SharePoint, Office)
- Detail-oriented, organized work attitude
- Teamwork oriented, preferably with previous experience in medium/large Company
- Customer focus
- Dynamic, positive and open attitude in both business and personal relations
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Italian, spoken and written
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: