Sales Specialist West-CH (80-100%)
Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB develops, produces, and markets premium-quality PMA cable protection systems. Offering a range of high-end products designed in Switzerland, we are acknowledged as a market leader of global repute.
You will be responsible for the technical specification and sale of cutting-edge ABB PMA cable protection system made of plastic in the western part of Switzerland. Reporting to the PMA Global Marketing & Sales Director, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the PMA portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your technical knowledge of customer needs.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor in a technical engineering field
- More than 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Sound knowledge of the industrial electrical installation and the transportation and machine building market.
- Fluent in French and German and advantage knowledge in English, any further language is an asset.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 101 37 57
ABB Data Privacy Statement: