Manager Corporate Recruiting and International Recruiting
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Reporting to the Global Lead HR Expert Services Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement within Global Business Services (GBS), the role will be responsible to partner with Business-, Corporate and HR leaders to provide technical expertise, solutions and Talent Acquisition and Advancement support within the global ABB organization to attract the appropriate workforce to deliver the business strategy. Specifically, this role will focus on business critical, global positions with very specific requirement.
- Delivering Talent processes to implement global Talent Acquisition strategy with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Senior Global Line Managers to meet short/mid/long term business needs and current Talent challenges.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for (coordinating) Talent Acquisition and Recruitment for global, business and critical to hire roles. Building an understanding of the global markets for the different business areas and managing a highly efficient recruitment process with Candidates and Hiring Managers across geographies.
- Leading an international team (4-6 people in Switzerland & Poland) and ensuring the team’s development in terms of competencies, skills and capabilities through active coaching and training. Ensuring a balanced workload and resource planning.
- Actively advocating for internal Talent Advancement opportunities and contributing to activities as well as educating the organization where needed.
- Liaising with recruitment firms for specific positions as required and ensuring their capabilities for market mapping and recruitment support in the various geographic regions.
- Performing excellent Stakeholder Management with a wide range of stakeholders across geographies and levels, including Global Senior Executives. Being the spokesperson for Senior Executives on all Talent Acquisition matters.
- Being an active member of the global GBS HR Expert Services Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement Leadership Team and acting as key contact person for the Business and HR leaders.
- Supporting/driving Employer Branding activities, University Relationships, Early Talent- and Trainee Programs etc. where required, locally and online to boost ABB’s Employer Brand within the country/hub.
- Actively fostering and supporting ABB’s Diversity and Inclusion ambitions. Representing the values internally and externally.
- Recommending continuous improvement to practices, processes, tools and policies to advance the Talent function. Contributing to the design and development of new Talent solutions, both global and country/hub-specific, and assisting in their implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with local legislation and HR policies, GDPR and any other data privacy requirements, and adherence to OHS and compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Supporting timely data analytics and reporting activities to manage candidate pipeline and other recruitment metrics.
- University degree with at least 10+ years’ professional HR experience in a high performing global organization, or an RPO company
- Profound leadership experience with a proven record of success in shaping a successful HR organization
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience with full lifecycle recruiting including job brief, developing sourcing strategy, active sourcing and assessment, offer and negotiation
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies, channels and techniques, including use of digital and social media
- Strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Talent Advancement trends for critical to hire roles relevant to ABB. Understanding of different approaches to Talent Acquisition globally
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience of managing change projects
- Global mindset and appreciation of working with various cultures, hierarchical levels and in different geographies
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs. Ability to ‘Lean in’ to challenges and using them as learning opportunities for improvement projects moving forward
- Ability to think outside the box and always delivering pragmatic solutions to daily challenges faced by stakeholders. Can-do mentality
- Excellent relationship building, strong customer service orientation (internal & external), and exceptional communication skills, including Senior Executive level
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 627 45 23
ABB Data Privacy Statement: