Service Sales Manager (80-100%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Traction is a leader in traction technologies, driving innovation in rail and e-mobility. Our propulsion, auxiliary and energy storage solutions contribute to making transportation more sustainable, while saving energy every day. ABB traction technologies are used around the globe in railway vehicles such as locomotives, regional trains and trams as well as electric buses. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. Service Sales in Traction is responsible for developing sustainable customer satisfaction and the commitment that comes from it. Our goal is to be recognized as a valuable partner for our traction products throughout their life cycle. Key to success is reliable and customer-oriented market service. As a Sales Manager in Service, you will independently acquire product and service contracts. Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? Then come and join us!
- Market development across Europe for the market potentials of modernization and service level agreements in cooperation with the country subsidiaries concerned.
- Responsible for Salesforce Opportunity Monitoring including Forecast processes.
- Supporting the sales team for key accounts and strategic accounts in service issues.
- Responsible for service pricing for service level agreements and modernizations
- Responsible for the standardization of the contract basis commercial processing of sales projects for traction with service relevance in cooperation with internal experts (costing, quoting, risk assessment, contract negotiation, customer care)
- Supporting the kick-off process and the careful handover of sales projects
- Validate order confirmations of won projects and support the kick-offs to the execution teams
- Standardizing sales documentation to empower the global sales team
- University or technical college degree (TS/HF) in a technical field
- Experience in a sales function, preferably as a service sales manager, ideally in the transport industry
- Technical flair, preferably for power electrical equipment or advantageously for railway applications
- Cooperative, solution-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Ability to establish and manage customer relationships
- Knowledge of commercial aspects and contract management within a sales organization
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe (10-20%)
- Very good communication skills in German and English, other languages such as French or Swiss German are an advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Joya Bashar, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd.
A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: