Service Sales Manager Distribution Solutions (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
You will ensure a successful implementation of the service sales strategy for the swiss market, to profitably achieve qualitative and quantitative targets for the life cycle management, service products and solutions within the Electrification Business Area.
This role calls for a professional Service Sales Manager who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair for Leadership. We are looking for someone who drives the change, someone who develops and challenges employees to their best.
Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Create, plan and implement service sales strategy by increasing the installed base (IB) penetration, effectively utilizing ServIS (the approved Service database).
- Achieve service sales volume by ensuring the team sells the entire service portfolio. Participate in the negotiations of major contracts to secure service sales volume
- Ensure the achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed.
- Generate and identify, in collaboration with the service sales team, the analyzing of the IB potential and target.
- Establish a long-term customer relationship with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations and exhibiting high expertise in technical solutions and products. Ensure customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- Support the team by participating in sales activities when needed. Be responsible for feedback on sales development, distribution of resources for service sales activities and the current status of the market. Collaborate with the Business Areas and account teams to position in different service offerings.
- Monitor the client financial status and report any changes regarding risk to the relevant internal partner teams. Drive the health and safety practices in your own Division
- A higher education in Electrical Engineering or a strong technical background
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales ideally in the process industry (chemicals, petrochemicals, refineries, etc.) or in critical infrastructures (hospitals, data centers, airports, etc.)
- First experience in commercial / transversal management would be an asset
- Sound knowledge of High Voltage / Low Voltage electrical distribution products
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, French and Italian are an asset
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Kühne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: