Local Product Group Controller (80 - 100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 110'000 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Local Product Group Energy Distribution in Schaffhausen; Switzerland. Reporting to the Global Controller Energy Distribution you will provide key support to the business, ensuring accurate tracking and processing of all transactions.
Please apply with an English CV only.
- Serve as finance business partner to local manufacturing unit manager
- Being a vital member of the local management team supporting operational and strategic decisions
- Lead a small team of 2 controllers and 1 administrative support person
- Overseeing the month-end closing, business planning and forecasting processes
- Establishing and overseeing the processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information, ensuring high quality information in line with defined reporting standards
- Performing financial analysis and making suggestions to improve performance, where appropriate
- Evaluating the financial implications of various strategic decisions, identifying risks and recommending actions
- Ensuring a strong internal control framework for the unit
- Commercial representation of the local manufacturing unit in the global organization and in ABB Switzerland
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience including leading a small team of technical experts
- Good accounting and controlling know-how, experience in auditing a plus
- Native German speaker with strong English skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to serve as finance business partner to the local management team and interact with the global organization
- Senior finance personality with a good team collaboration and a positive attitude
- Desire to excel and exceed expectations
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office tools
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Kuehne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd.
A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: