eLearning Developer (80-100%)
Quartino, Ticino, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In this role you design and develop dynamic, interactive and user friendly multimedia training solutions. You also manage the Learning Management System and you supervise the complete development process of digital contents.
Together with the Training Manager you ensure completed projects, courseware and training offer meet users' expectations.
You will work with team members to define processes, work flows, effective content production and implementation and keep them up to date.
Does this sound like your next career step? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Let's write the future. Together.
- Create digital assets (image, video, audio) for e-learning courses
- Develop and maintain high quality e-learning content and modules
- Work with subject matter experts in Training team and other teams to produce storyboards/script, content, and timelines for video or web-based training programs
- Assist other training team members in creating quality e-earning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments
- Cooperate with other members of the curriculum development and training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other's work.
- Assist Training Manager with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results
- Assist other training team members in designing and developing measurement instruments and creating advanced learning activities questions for quizzes and certification exams.
- Assist Training Manager with managing administrative capabilities in the Learning Management System.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Office
- Graphic Design
- Quality Analysis
- Performance based learning
- Simulation based training
- Course/ User Interface Design
- Learning Management Systems
- Project Management
- English B2
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Kühne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: