Order Processing and Project Expert (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Turbocharging (www.abb.com/turbocharging) is at the helm of the global industry in the manufacture and maintenance of turbochargers for 500 kW to 80+ MW diesel and gas engines. Our leading-edge technology and innovation enable our customers to perform better and produce fewer emissions, even in the toughest terrains.
In order to strengthen our order processing and fulfilment team, we are looking for a highly motivated Order Processing and Fulfilment Expert. In this role you are responsible for order processing management. Are you a solution-oriented team player with strong commercial and project knowledge? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Let’s write the future. Together.
- Managing technically and commercially correct order entry in the SAP System; Order processing
- Coordination with the logistic department to ensure On Time Delivery of orders
- Monitoring / delivery of the assigned customers positions, coordination of delivery times with customers
- Manage the correspondence with the assigned customers and LBU representatives
- Agree with customer & logistics regarding realizable customer requested dates
- Processing of customer complaints, carrier claims and insurance claims
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the entire process
- Securing transport to the customer at best condition and choice of transport
- Provision of the necessary customs and freight documents incl. export declarations
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Preferably experience in order processing and project management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities including long- and short-term orders / projects
- Result-oriented with the demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Strong cross function coordination skills and teamwork spirit
- Self-motivated personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is a plus
- Experience with SAP R/3
- Fluency in English and German
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Elina Seibold, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd.
A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: