HR Services & Payroll Support 80-100% (temporary for 6 months)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As HR Services & Payroll Support you will be a core member of the HR Operational Services Team, based in Baden. You will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Being part of a motivated and dedicated team of HR Services & Payroll Specialists, you will take over responsibilities for different topics in the area of Payroll, Compensation, Benefits as well as Time & Absence.
- Supporting our HR Services & Payroll Specialists in delivering HR Services and Payroll related support to the HR community, Line Managers and employees of assigned ABB entities and units as well as external third-party companies
- Supporting in processing HR inquiries and requests (second/third level support) related to Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Time & Absence
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.).
- Ensuring all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee, organizational and payroll information while maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy
- Checking the quality of output from other HR Services & Payroll Specialists to ensure adherence to highest risk & control standards and policies (e.g. SOX)
- Communicating information regarding Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Time & Absence policies and standards to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption
- Collaboration with various internal (e.g. HRBPs, HR Services Specialists, etc.) and external stakeholders (compensation offices, insurance companies, tax offices, etc.) in an international environment
- Identifying opportunities for improvements based on customer feedback and own experience and contribute to projects to improve HR and Payroll processes
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Commercial degree with further education in the area of Human Resources and/or Payroll
- Work experience in a comparable role in a Payroll or HR Operations environment is a plus
- Knowledge of general HR practices and sound level of knowledge in Swiss tax and social security laws (AHV, IV, EO, BVG, UVG, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams
- Customer-oriented, reliable and accurate way of working with strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- Profound level of knowledge of Excel as well as proven experience with SAP (HCM)
- Fluency in German and English is required, French or/and Italian would be a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Elina Seibold, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd.
A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: