Production Scheduler (80-100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. Committed to strengthening our Team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a Production Scheduler who has knowledge in handling large amounts of data (database knowledge). In this role, together with your team, you are responsible for the balance of costs, time & quality in all production requirements.
This role calls for a professional Production Scheduler who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair for data and SAP (MM, PP & SD). Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Support the operational production area to ensure that production at the location and at the outsourcing partner is on schedule and of high quality
- Coordinate the mounting and interface between production and design
- Structure and maintain the work documents (production parts lists, work plans, work instructions)
- Collaborate in project teams, maintain SAP master data for new product launches, as well as the planning and control of product phase-outs
- Contact person for technical difficulties and quality problems
- Calculate dynamic KANBAN and define the limits accordingly
- Optimate continuously of throughput times and workflows
- Coordinate the appropriate measures in case of material changes or bottlenecks
- Take remedial action in case of deviations
- Technical background (electrical engineering e.g.)
- Experience in production planning, AVOR
- Knowledge of databases (SQL) is advantageous, not a must
- Interested in Lean Production methods, 5S and SixSigma
- Enthusiastic personality with strong communication skills
- Very good SAP knowledge (data maintenance, queries, mass maintenance)
- Very good German skills and good command of English spoken and written
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Kuehne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. A better world begins with you at https://new.abb.com/ch/karriere
ABB Data Privacy Statement: