Offer Project Manager for Switchgear (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
- Parental leave
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
For our locations in Baden or Zuzwil we are looking for a tender project manager to prepare offers for medium and low voltage switchgear for distribution network operators and industries as well as charging station infrastructure for bus companies.
Reporting to the Head of Bid and Proposal, your attention to detail and ability to negotiate with multiple partners will be vital to this key component of project planning.
- Ensuring timely and accurate creation of tender documents through coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Managing all aspects of the bid — including technical, financial, product management and risk reviews
- Coordinating with the supply chain to identify suppliers for equipment and materials, through regular studies of customer needs and market trends
- Contributing to an effective, positive customer relationship throughout the sales process
- Examining and reporting on the results of tenders and identifying areas for improvement to increase success
- Degree as electrical engineer (HF or FH)
- Experience in the field of energy distribution networks (medium voltage is an advantage)
- Experience in submission and contract management
- Reliable team player and personality with integrity
- Independent, customer and sales-oriented work
- Very good German as well as good French and English skills
More about us
ABB's Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in over 100 countries in which the electrification division operates. Our 10,000 sales and marketing employees connect our customers and partners with our innovative portfolio of products, services and solutions. Our expertise and global presence enable us to support our customers with solutions tailored to their current needs while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitization and the move to sustainable energy will affect their future needs.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is led by Stephan Kühne, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.