Technical Sales Support Specialist (80-100%)
Uster, Zurich, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
- Parental leave
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will be the technical point person for the cable protection systems, electrical harness and plastic materials sales organization in Electrification Installation Products, providing technical solutions and advice on ABB products, systems and applications.
- Helping to prepare the technical and financial aspects of offers, including pricing and trading conditions
- Supporting the sales team by providing advice on technical solutions, products, systems and applications
- Performing diagnostics and analysis to make improvement recommendations based on customers’ needs
- Contributing technical details and perspectives in at various stages, and delivering technical presentations, drawings and demonstrations of complex product issues
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Several years of experience in electrical hardnesses
- Sound knowledge of plastic materials
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background
- Ability to interact with different customers and stakeholders
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day – orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Nathalie Bierschenk, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: