ERP Responsible Motion Switzerland/ Business Analyst (80-100%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
- Parental leave
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ERP Responsible Motion Switzerland is ensuring reliable & sustainable ERP application landscape and business processes aligned with the strategic road map. Furthermore, in this position, you will build consensus among business groups while implementing or adjusting business process.
- Overall ERP Responsible in Motion Switzerland
- Defining & driving our ERP Strategy and Roadmap for Motion Switzerland, aligned with ERP CoE
- (Part) Project Manager for ERP related projects
- Process consulting and organization in ERP and related systems
- Requirement specification of system changes and optimization
- Functional leadership of ERP Team Turgi and ordering and supervision of internal ERP CoE and external resources
- Ensure SLA; Testing and sign-off of implemented changes is done professional
- Build-up and manage E2E know how of ABB processes
- Manage a broad Power User organization. Power User's need to be enabled to cover First Level Support in local departments
- Ensure high quality on process, system, and training documentation (to be updated and extended)
- Organize and perform SAP trainings and support business departments in mass changes and special reporting needs
- Organize and monitor testing for functional changes and system upgrades
- Holistic knowledge of SAP ERP E2E processes and interfacing applications (e.g. Logistics suppliers, purchasing, PLM, MDG, …)
- 5+ years' experience in SAP ECC6.0 as consultant and holding a leadership role
- Hands on experience in S/4 Hana, preferably implementation experience
- High social competence, team player, excellent manners, customer orientation
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, traction converters and mechanical power transmission products are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability and achieve precise control of their applications.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Nathalie Bierschenk, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: