Order Processing and Project Expert (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
- Flexible work practices
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In order to strengthen our order processing team, we are looking for a highly motivated Order Processing and Project Expert. In this role you are responsible for order processing management as well as conducting improvement projects. Are you a solution-oriented team player with strong commercial and project knowledge? Then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Let’s write the future. Together.
- Managing technically and commercially correct order entry in the SAP System
- Coordinating with the logistic department to ensure on-time delivery of orders
- Monitoring/delivering of the assigned customers positions, coordination of delivery times with customers
- Adapting and maintaining customer platforms
- Managing verbal and written correspondence with the assigned customers and division representatives
- Agreeing with customer and logistics regarding feasible customer requested dates
- Processing of customer complaints, carrier claims and insurance claims
- Proactively informing customers about issue status based on inputs and clarifying any questions. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the entire process
- Managing the overdues of the assigned customers
- Assigning transport orders to our forwarders through EDI and keeping regular contact to ensure smooth processes
- Securing transport to the customer at best condition and choice of transport
- Providing the necessary customs and freight documents incl. export declarations
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement projects/lean projects
- Developing new and maintaining existing order processing chains
- Analyzing data and processes using available tools and collecting relevant information
- Initiating improvement projects, identifying optimization potentials and best practices
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in economics or in a related field (Sales, Order Management, Project Management)
- Preferably experience in order processing and project management skills to analyze data, processes and to develop ideas for continuous improvements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities including long and short-term orders/projects
- Result-oriented with the demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Strong cross-function coordination skills and good interpersonal communication skills, teamwork spirit required
- Self-motivated personality
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is preferable
- Experience with SAP R/3
- Very good German and English skills, other languages of advantage
More about us
ABB Turbocharging manufactures and maintains turbochargers for engines on ships, power stations, diesel locomotives and large, off-highway vehicles. We strive to be a trusted partner in supporting our customers transit towards sustainable industries with innovative technology, expertise and smart solutions.
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Vera Keller, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: