Head of Operation, Littoral, Cameroon
- Job type
- Company car
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation served industries like oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be working as a Head of Operation and will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business and Turbocharging business line based in Littoral, Cameroon. Reporting to the LBU Manager, you are responsible for driving customer satisfaction by excellence in service jobs execution with a dedicated and skilled team.
- Leading and developing the commercial and the technical part of service operation. Implementing the LBU procedures for service operation in the service station.
- Implementing OHS and Quality requirements or processes and ensure the compliance with them at service station. Ensuring availability of infrastructure, equipment & tools according to BU standard.
- Ensuring the maintenance of infrastructure, equipment & tools.
- Monitoring the implementation of agreed corrective actions from self-assessment audits and RPM.
- Planning and developing the commercial and technical resources for service operation. Ensuring availability of skills in the different functions - Training plan for service operation.
- Implementing procedures to capture and implement updates on commercial and technical documentation. Implementing LBU strategy for stock keeping and ensure the proper handling, storing and stock keeping.
- Monitoring sales outstanding and drive cash collection of overdues at service station level. Executing of agreements such as maintenance agreements, OPAC.
- Depending on the size of the service station the Head of Service Operations takes (partial or full) role of service coordination and commercial support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations management skills and commercial skills.
- Required good communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly on website with your ENGLISH RESUME.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at CM-Careers@abb.com. No CVs allowed on emails.