UPS Key account manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a UPS Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting UPS and related products among the regions, industries and key customers, establish and optimize the UPS sales channel, in Electrification Business Area in Shanghai, Beijing, China.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will establish long-term and stable customer relationships, and follow sales opportunities.
- Completing annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and pipelining reasonably
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships. Actively promoting UPS and related product solutions to customers and developing new key accounts
- Establishing and optimizing sales channels for UPS products. According to the target market and key segment to develop distributors
- Completing daily management work as required
- 5 years of sales experience in the UPS industry
- Must be passionate about sales role
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, major in science or engineering (electrical automation major is preferred)
- Fluency in English
- Must have Integrity, collaboration and teamwork skills
More about us
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.