Digital Sales Specialist
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Sell products/systems/services to customers, achieving business targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience.
- Identify and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market. Identify digital sales opportunities and promote digital solutions to customers.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree, Major in science or engineering (electrical automation major is preferred).
- At least 3 year’s sales experience in related industries.
- Strong sales competency with digital capability & knowhow
- Experience and knowledge of digitalization (automation) project is preferred.
- Strong learning ability, customer orientation, Strong sense of responsibility and personal integrity.
- Result driven.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be good at team work.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.