Project Management Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
As Project Management Engineer, ABB Motors and Generators deliver a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
You will be the first and consistent point of contact for customers and business partners of the Large Motors & Generators Product Group/ Motors & Generators Business Line/ Motion Business in Shanghai/China country/NAS region. Reporting to the Project Supervisor, and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider team.
- Responsible project management of ABB Group internal orders from Oversea ABB Sales Unit, Command of the orders from RFQ/Reservation stage till handover as per contract, and make sure each milestone of the order happens as planned.
- Order Clarification and handle customer change during order fullfillment.
- Coordinate cross functional teams in the factory during order fulfillment, and make sure product OTD according to contract term.
- Follow up shipment and delivery to meet company financial target (EBIT, OCF, Revenue and so on) Focus on big customer in Power/Marine/PETRO/Water/Cement industries
- Lead domestic & oversea customer visit and motor/generator factory acceptance test.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree in any of the majors like (mechanical, electrical, commercial, project management).
- Fluent in both written and oral Chinese/English (CET 6 is preferred)
- Strong in MS Word/Excel/PPT etc.
- Good communication effectively, Problem solving, Teamwork and Customer orientation, communicate effectively, Commitment to excellence, Flexibility and self-learning, Problem solving, Teamwork, Technical orientation.
- Good communication and coordination ability, excellent written and oral English ability
- Strong customer service sense and prefer Electrical / Automation background.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.