Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You as an User Access Management(UAM) Lead will be part of common services team and will be responsible for the UAM process and practice application in the Hub, supporting IS Compliance issues and SOX controls implementing the deployment of the standard UAM Infrastructure and leading improvement initiatives in the Hub to harmonize and simplify UAM Processes for all the Internal stakeholders in Hub and building strong and effective relationships with the stakeholders of the countries involved.
- Deploying UAM Platform in the company and support all internal and country stakeholders during the transition phases collecting and mapping the present situation with All Stakeholders.
- Administrating and coordinating UAM Requests from the Hub Site (Create, modify, delete) as per defined process and ensuring proper education and communication to the stakeholders.
- Having exposure to access application system and functioning of same will be added advantage.
- Defining and Implementing Common Practices and Global Projects which includes Planning, initiating and driving implementation of Shared Services practices for ABB GBS organization across GBS Hubs.
- Initiating, writing, issuing and ensuring conformance with applicable directives, instructions and guidelines to drive standardization and promote a homogenization and systematic approach to continuously improve business practices and performance.
- Engaging with Customers and local/global ABB resources to ensure that customer issues in multi Business Unit supply contracts are resolved in a coordinated and timely manner.
- Maintaining procedures and knowledge of UAM process for GBS Hub including ongoing updates.
- Focusing on UAM Data Quality and Reporting to different stakeholders and operating regular reporting and data quality/consistency analysis.
- Identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks collaboration with internal control teams to make sure that meets compliance and regulatory requirement (Local & Global).
- requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's or master’s degree in any stream.
- 5 years of experience in User Access Management platform.
- Ability to manage improvement projects or activities if related with Lean Six Sigma expertise or knowledge.
- Expertise on Project Management and SOX practice involvement will be an asset.
- Knowledge of ABB Finance Function processes will be an asset to complete existing team integration.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”