Senior Specialist - Customer Experience
Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You as a Senior Specialist-Customer Experience will be part of common services team and will be responsible to implement a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the company to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability within a sustainable organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Customer experience processes and tools (Designing survey questionnaire, Platform (Service Now or any other) to be used for rolling out survey, analyzing and close looping of feedback process etc.).
- Perform analysis on customer experience feedback (Score & Test analysis) and drive continuous improvement basis received feedback.
- Assure appropriate standards are established and achieved within our business.
- Actively support and build robust processes in order to comply customer expectations.
- Support actively feedback process and stablish the cycle of continuous improvement.
- Lead activities to foster change that transforms our business processes, behaviors and culture to deliver sustained improvements.
- Collaborate with fellow employees to ensure that our actions reflect the highest levels of integrity, safety and responsibility to our customers and shareholders.
- Help the functions to increase customer satisfaction and service delivery quality.
- Drive change projects improving the way we work and increasing employee satisfaction; - Help the functions to provide proactive customer experience; - Continuous improvement.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Program-/Project Management experience.
- Good understanding of the Shared Services business model (and variations).
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization & functional interdependencies, to apply architectural principles to business solutions and to develop business cases and high-level plans that can be used for future analysis and decision making.
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization: this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations including communication with external parties (e.g. service providers).
- Excellent team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Good interpersonal, social and presentation skills, ability to build internal and customer working relationships quickly and “Can do” and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Service Now usage experience is seeing as advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”