GBS Common Service (3/3)
Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
- People Management of respective employees in hubs.
- Rollout & upgrade case management tool ServiceNow & measure and improve customer satisfaction, Customer focused mindset.
- Ensure business continuity is secured in case of crisis (business impact analysis, crisis operating model, crisis team, identification of critical staff, etc.
- Ensure that knowledge is stored in a central database. Main focus is on harmonized process maps & SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), making sure both are checked and updated regularly.
- Automated reporting of standardized metrics (in PowerBL).
- Robotic Process Automation & Digital Academy.
- One standard GBS Lean deployment framework, developing & sustaining the Lean culture, deploying ABB Group Lean 6Sigma (L6S) program.
- Experts, who can drive cross-divisional projects as a sparring partner to the business managers.
- Business Development / New business.
- Support various continuous improvement initiatives such as Power Up, governance process improvement, etc in PG China.
- Be part of the Finance Corporate Controlling function to support Country Finance Director in fiduciary and corporate controlling related activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Finance or Business Management.
- Broad & deep knowledge of theories, tools and practices in business improvement initiatives & change management project.
- Good understanding of business operations and processes.
- Strong analytical and systemic problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and clear passion to develop and change process for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as 4Q, 5 Whys, etc.
- Good knowledge in Lean 6 Sigma, Root Cause Analysis Techniques and tools.
- Familiar in financial and business performance analysis.
- Proficient in ERP and relevant IS tools.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”