Strategic Account Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You will be responsible for CNPG Strategic Account Management for the assigned power grids products and industry, to achieve the sales targets such as sales volume, market penetration and accounts receivable.
- Understand the strategic business drivers of the relevant Key Account’s business and corresponding segment and interprets the impact and opportunity for ABB. Participate the development of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans. Lead the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Identify customers’ annual investment scheme and be responsible to increase ABB’s share. Be responsible for the annual sales targets for the account and ensure the achievement with a structured follow up process. Sell products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing the Company.
- Create added value for the customer and the Company by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements, AVL related actions) across the team and lead to achieve the sales targets.
- Monitor the industry trend & competitors’ activity with the account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Give input on market price developments.
- Drive application of standardized M&S processes & tools (Sales force, account plans, executive sponsorship programs etc.) across industry network.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree and above, majored in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or Automation related subjects. Power grids related system & product knowledge is plus.
- 5-8 years and above successful sales & marketing related working experiences in power grids products and/or industry.
- Key account management experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal competency to build up, extend and enhance the strong customer relationships.
- Strong leadership for calibration with various stakeholders, result-orientated, self-driven.
- Good English & MS Office level.
- Willing adapt to frequent travels.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.