Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You will perform relevant Accounts Receivable tasks as a committed team member to meet the needs of ABB’s core business partners and to contribute to ABB’s vision of a world class Accounts Receivable collection team for the Accounting Center.
- Perform necessary activities / tasks within the Accounts Receivable team including collection, credit management and cash application.
- Dispute management: initiation and coordination.
- Send statement and run dunning.
- Internal coordination with order handling, PM, Sales force, KAM, controlling.
- Request& prepare standardized and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide supporting documentation and correspond with legal department if necessary.
- Perform analysis of specific Accounts Receivable collection on a regular basis and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Perform country Top customers credit assessment, guide and coach RU credit assessment.
- Manage country credit activities align with country credit policy.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve processes and to standardize and harmonize processes across the country.
- Commit to a culture of learning.
- Work within the internal control environment for the Accounts Receivable team.
- Meet commitments and deliver high quality services to all applicable stakeholders.
- Commit to and deliver professional ownership of service levels.
- Commit to customer focus and customer satisfaction to ensure business partners and suppliers are provided the service levels required.
- Identify best practice and communicate that to management.
- Participate in special projects as necessary to support the Accounts Receivable collection team
- Contribute to team spirit and ownership of processes
- Contribute to development and training of junior staff
- Support and participate in safety, compliance, business ethics, Group Charter, communications and other related activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 4 years of experience, preferentially in accounts receivable collection/credit management.
- Excellent communication skills along with an ability to set priorities and meeting deadline is required.
- Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of collection procedures
- Fluent in English and Korean written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.