Sales Admin (Order Handler)
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organisation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects in the world today.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
- As a contract admin, responsible to interact with sales and project managers.
- Assist controller to review and assess risk for commercial portion before bidding submission.
- Prepare quotation and contract template to keep them fresh, communicate with sales to check contract terms before contract signed.
- Create customer, sales orders in SAP system in time after contract hand over.
- Handle all commercial requirements during project execution, such as issue letter of guarantee, receipt etc.
- Communicate with project manager to recognize Revenues and do billing in SAP and apply VAT invoice as per contract terms.
- Prepare report for trade receivables and confirm milestone payments in internal database.
- Execute contract files management, all mandatory project files and documents must filed in order and keep well for auditing.
- Collect information from SCM, project manager to apply hedging on time, input man hours in SAP by month for factory assembly team.
- Prepare reports related to orders received by month, as an internal SOX performer to execute segregate of duty in business department and complete other works assigned by controller.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and possess background in a related field or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of MS software, especially on Excel and PPT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP system.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.