Connect Center Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
- Be the first point of contact and gateway to more advanced services, we are looking for an multi lingual Customer Connect Agent which will provide first line support to our customers and the global ABB network.
- Responding to incoming inquiries via telephone, e-mails, web- and other possible channels efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
- Be a customer advocate for timely response to issues and for problem resolution and escalation.
- Report all activities taken toward resolving customer issues.
- Able to multitask and maintain an organized work environment.
- Where required, support customers during run time activities and provide online trouble shooting support and resolution.
- Participation in ensuring 24/7 availability.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in engineering preferred.
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering / science is required.
- 1-3 years of prior experience of being in Customer support role is needed.
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills and ability to converse with customers in polite and effective manner though telephone or e-mail is a mandatory skill set.
- High focus on customers and their needs.
- Intrinsic attitude to drive innovation and improvement.
- Good command of English mandatory.
- Ability to speak other languages (Arabic / Thai /Chinese or Hindi and other regional Indian languages is an added advantage).
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”