Xi'An, Shaanxi, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
ABB's High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency.
- To evaluate capacity, optimize resource, improve production efficiency continuously, and assist the production line to solve problems.
- To establish the standard working hour and personnel quota as the basis for efficiency improvement and cost assessment.
- To plan the plant layout, optimize logistics, improve space utilization, optimize assembly line logistics and process.
- To promote the operation efficiency by improving operation process and line balance.
- To promote the management efficiency by conduct operation analysis and process analysis as well as determining standardized process.
- To promote production efficiency and quality by improving process and tools
- To prepare the operation instruction and other relevant documents.
- To complete other tasks assigned by manager.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or above, major in industrial engineering, mechanical management or technology.
- 8+ years’ of experience in industrial engineering and proficient in Lean Production related knowledge and tools, Process design, Making of tooling and utensils.
- Good interpersonal skills and results-oriented work attitude, Positive attitude, Good analytical and problems solving skills and team work skills required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”