China and PA FP&A Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB’s Electrification Industrial Solutions (ELIS) empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. The business provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure.
- Responsible to lead sales, order & backlog tracking, forecasting, reporting and analysis for China and PA commercial including trading company and JV.
- Leading weekly QMI, support China GM to drive business to meet target.
- Must lead quarterly closing & annual planning for all commercial metrics and cooperate with Asia FP&A manager on pacing etc.
- Lead the profitability analysis & forecast, and continuously visibility improvement, to help commercial leader on business decision.
- You will work on accurate reflection of product-line profitability in QV, and continuously visibility improvement, to help finance manager and commercial leader on business decision.
- Responsible for PA, work with WCS and CSR team on AR collection, order release and customer credit review
- Link with BC COE to drive BC productivity by providing data analysis and supporting global BC simplification initiatives and other ad hoc tasks request by business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2+ years working experience Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
- 1+ year of experience in FP&A role of MNC required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.