Hub Manager Internal Audit
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
As the Internal Audit Hub Manager, you will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. You will also help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. This position reports to the ABB/Hitachi Power Grids Head of Audit Operations.
- Lead the execution of operational, financial and compliance audits. Perform quality review of audit documentation, prepares audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations, and communicates results to audited management. Identify and evaluate risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed.
- Contribute actively and lead the practice development initiatives, developing and maintaining global framework/guidelines for a defined business process. Support Group Function Auditors in understanding/executing the practice.
- Provide day to day administrative management of local audit office. Support the ABB/HITACHI Power Grids Head of Audit Operations with risk assessment, local Human Resources (HR) workflow tasks, cost center management, supervising on-going audits and quality.
- Manage and lead teams during audits. The Internal Audit Hub Manager is the contact person for the local management team during the audits.
- Establish effective business relationships within the organization and maintains knowledge of the business globally to ensure the internal audit function is viewed as an internal consultant of the business aimed to improve business performance as well as ensuring compliance.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Audit, Finance or Business Administration.
- CIA, ACCA, CPA, CISA or other certifications desired but not mandatory.
- 10+ years of demonstrated expertise in audit with strong background of external audit from big four audit companies and internal audit at large multinational companies operating in the manufacturing or project businesses.
- J-SOX knowledge is a plus.
- Strong project management skills coupled with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and due dates.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve differences and influence positive change.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels. Mandarin, Cantonese or additional languages from north and south Asia appreciated.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”