Sales Specialist(System Non-UT)
Xi'An, Shaanxi, China
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities, especially for digital solution.
- Responsible for Sells products/systems/services to customers, achieving business targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationship to understand customer need, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ service offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience.
- Identify and drive the development of new market opportunity in the designated market. Identify digital sale opportunity and promote digital solution to customer.
- Manage administrative procedure in sales process and support collection and project management activity when needed.
- Must have a bachelor or master degree, Major in science or engineering (electrical automation major is preferred).
- 3+ years of experience on sales related industries, strong sales competency with digital capability & knowhow, at least have experience and knowledge of digitalization (automation) project.
- Strong learning ability, customer orientation, good sense of responsibility and personal integrity, result driven, strong interpersonal and communication skills and be good at team work.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.