Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
You will undertake organizationally strategic and complex audits in a challenging environment and provide significant input to the design and delivery of ongoing improvement initiatives. In addition, you may be involved in special reviews and assignments following top management’s requests.
- Conduct financial audits, operational audits, compliance audits, special request audits, process reviews and follow-up audits.
- Develop individual audit plans and planning documentation specific to engagement needs. Manage all phases of internal audit engagements, including coordination with functional management personnel, and outsourced audit personnel.
- Recognize different culture and business practices in various locations and partner with the business process owners to recommended optimal business solutions to strengthen controls and increase efficiency.
- Take a leading role in the development of new/amended audit processes, specific innovative ways of working and new ideas for reviewing risk and control issues.
- Provide support for compliance efforts, including technical knowledge support and managing testing of controls.
- Maintain and improve technical abilities and general business awareness by keeping abreast of manufacturing, supply chain, and internal audit standards and procedures.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Management.
- 5-7 years of previous experience in external/internal audit and experience interacting with senior management.
- Proven ability in building strong relationships across organizations globally, leadership qualities, ability to work independently and capable of identifying and resolving issues.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Audit (CIA) designation preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Supply chain and lean manufacturing knowledge is highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of functional linkages. Ability to interact and/or manage cross-functional teams (Operations/Finance) to assist in the creation of integrated system requirements and provide finance, accounting and/or control expertise.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate, with the ability to challenge at a senior level when necessary.
- Proficient in MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), SAP.
- Good knowledge of Business Analytics and analytical techniques.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”