Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Marine & Ports is transforming the industry through electrical, digital and connected solutions. Our innovative technologies are redefining the future, bringing new levels of reliability, efficiency and sustainability to shipping while making our ports and terminals safer, greener and more productive.
- Responsible for supplier site inspection, NCR report made and communicated with Supplier, SCM and Engineering when NC found
- Responsible for incoming goods inspection, NCR report made and communicated with SCM, Engineering, and PM when NC found
- Responsible for outgoing inspection before delivery to customer, NCR report made and communicated with Production, Engineering and PM when NC found.
- Responsible for measurement tools/ gauge calibration.
- Provide quality support for the issues found from in-process production, customer site installation and commissioning.
- Participate quality improvement project, and reduce COPQ
- ABB Way, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 management system related jobs.
- Supplier quality management, including audit and improvement.
- Other task assigned by line manager
- Must be from technical school for mechanical field.
- CET 4 or above required.
- Above 5 years work experience in quality inspection fields.
- Understand both English and Chinese technical specification/ drawings, such as machining, mechanical and welding drawing.
- Familiar with the use of measuring tools.
- Know quality analysis tools.
- Good English skill in reading and writing .
- Must have training on ISO9001, SAP, NDT (UT/MT/PT/VT Level 2) is an option.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.