Senior Customer Care Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB's High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency.
- Responsible for CCRP solving for internal and external customer in the system;
- Instructing Field engineer handle the case at field;
- Preparing an analysis report for customer;
- Analyzing the root reason of CCRP and record;
- Following up with the departments (or suppliers) make action plan to improve quality and follow up, working together with SCM/QA etc.
- Monitoring supplier quality through non-conforming materials solving and performing supplier’s audit.
- Summarizing/improving/following up with departments to maintain quality of materials.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above degree with engineer or high voltage electric background;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in high voltage switchgear industries or electric power research institute;
- Should possess excellent computer software skill(word/excel/PPT) with fluency in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”