Technical sales support
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
Support sales/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and prepare technical descriptions of the applied products, systems and applications to support the proposal process.
- Offers technical advice and provides comment on enquiry specifications for customers/channels/sales with regard to products/systems/applications. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentation and negotiations.
- Perform analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs. Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Offers product/solution/service-related training for both internal staff and customers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or above in relevant majors
- Deep knowledge of related products/systems/applications and solutions.
- Above 5 years experiences on technical role in related industries, has experiences to prepare complex solutions/proposals.
- Self-determination, results & quality orientated, can work under pressure
- Good communication skills with logical thinking
- Good team player
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.