Industry Engineering Engineer
Jiangmen, Guangdong, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
Be a part of young, dynamic and international team to search and work out new ideas for smart factory, work together with project team to develop the ideas into solutions and roll out.
- To be a part of young, dynamic and international team to search and work out new ideas for smart factory, work together with project team to develop the ideas into solutions and roll out.
- Project planning and management within the field of Industry 4.0 concept implementation into factory process.
- Based on good know how of today process and methodology, pairing with industry standards and requirement, working with team to re-design the architecture of future smart factory on material/information follow and operational process, then realizing in steps with priority defined.
- To identify key technical in manufacturing direct and indirect process, develop standardized automated or optimized solution .
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a BSc degree or above in electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering or automation engineering.
- Should have 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing industrial engineering or process automation.
- Should be innovative and curious in exploring new solutions to challenge current status-quo
- Should have logic and structure in learning and presenting, effective learner, being able to quickly grasp the full picture of the process and identify the key detail to follow up.
- Self-driven, passionate in pursuing smart and optimized solution.
- Possess good English speaking and communication skills and a g good team player
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.