Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our 3,000-plus procurement and logistics employees work in more than 100 countries, to obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology, and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
- Responsible for dealing with RMA job and NCR on-time close rate.
- Responsible for collecting/documenting and providing all necessary documents upon logistics department needs(including but not limited CI/PL/BOL……)
- Responsible for issuing PO(in SAP) and documenting all required files
- Responsible for fixing payment issues if needed.
- Responsible for OTD achievement.
- ITO achievement driver with category sourcing engineer to fulfill company target
- Supporting QBR meeting and supplier audit activities.
- Other task assigned by line manager.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years above buyer experience in manufacturing field.
- Familiar with SAP system and excellent oral/written English.
- Problem solving and strong communication skill with different function unit
- Working under tough pressure
- Mechanical working experience is preferred
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.