3rd party SW & AI integration Team Leader
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
To be the team lead & key expert for 3rd party frameworks and open source software and be one of the central developers for 3rd party software integration.
- Leading integration of 3rd party software and platforms by SDK, API or source code
- Leading and defines design of API & SDK, which can be provided to 3rd party for their integration into device/system/cloud
- Leading design the designer center which provides the management portal for technical document & demos, user authentication/authorization, designer management and so on
- Analyzing the 3rd party integration requirements, research the 3rd party platform and software, design the system solution and key technical points.
- Building the 3rd party software integration strategy according to the digitalization strategy and requirements from PM
- Determining the usage of tools, platforms, processes for 3rd party integration project and assists project managers to execute 3rd party integration project
- Acting as mentor and coaches R&D team to implement the 3rd party integration development
- Providing advice to colleagues, management and customers on advanced technical topics
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have master’s degree or higher in computer engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ cloud development experience
- Should be familiar with C/C++Java/Python and r with PAAS, SAAS and middleware technology
- Familiarity with mainstream public cloud platform (e.g. Ali, AWS, Azure, Huawei) and their integration interface desired
- Should be good at communication and coordination.
- Must have Chinese as mother tongue with fluent English communication.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.