Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
Contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solve industrial problems independently.
- Designing product of Low Voltage Switchgear on time, cost and quality.
- Using functional design methodology and simulation to achieve good product reliability and robust design.
- Making prototype and test to validate the design fulfill the technical requirement.
- Following type test and ensuring the product can be released to market. 5, Sustainable design maintenance of active products. Optimize product cost of the active product
- Qualifying design deliverables and enforce R&D competences.
- Working on Intellectual property (IP) and risk management
- Closely communicating/cooperating with overseas and local stakeholder with focus on customers and quality.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design or electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in R&D.
- Should be familiar with design validation procedure of new product and with the commonly used engineering materials and related manufacturing / processing
- Knowledge on the low voltage switchgear and standards is desired, should be able to make verification testing program according to standards
- Should be proficient in mechanical CAD, e.g. Creo, AutoCAD and MS office.
- Fluency in oral and written English desired. Should be capable of reading and expressing technical solutions in English
- Must be self-motivated, innovative, structured and systematic thinking, with strong result-driven attitude.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.