Sales Manager-Overseas & EPC
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
IAPI Mining in China is seeking a Sales Specialist/Sales Manager for Overseas/EPC project sales.
Responsible for sales of products/systems for Overseas/EPC Customer in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
You will drive the sales performance of Process Industries products and services in Industrial Automation Mining, Aluminium and Cement product group. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will lead and coach the local sales organization to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Focus on developing and strengthening relationship between ABB and key EPC ‘s & Overseas Investors from China in the Mining, Aluminum and Cement business, strengthen the existing Customer base and develop new channels to enhance ABB position in the overseas projects in the assigned area. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the Customer organization. Ensures efficient marketing communications, plan and ensure execution of Business Unit/Product Group sales strategy for overseas business, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way.
- Identifies opportunities with existing and potential EPC’s and Overseas Customer within defined geographical area and determines plans for acquisition and develops right strategies and for pursuits, responsible for the construction of new channels consistently in overseas markets and support established/ establishment of sales network in overseas markets as per Product group strategy.
- Knowledge of Global Mining, Aluminum and Cement business. Has resources and ability to identify potential Chinese investors, EPC and technology providers and develop opportunities for ABB products, system and service portfolios to increase ABB footprint and sales in the respective area.
- Responsible for leading and developing and coaching the Sales team proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, coordinates the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitors and provides reports to the Marketing and Sales organization on market intelligence.
- Ensures achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales. Participates on negotiations of key contracts. Manages ongoing costs, monitors client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels, takes ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor or above degree in relevant field.
- Sales and partner development experience not less than 10 years, experience as manager not less than 3 years.
- Knowledge of mining applications is a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, multitasking, control skills, excellent English (verbal and written).
- Previous experience with EPC/Overseas companies preferred in the same field
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office tools- PowerPoint, Visio etc.
- Manages time well, zeal to learn new technologies, work well in a team environment, logical problem solver, communication effectively and high sense of responsibility, strong hands-on problem-solving ability, working under pressure.
- Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Collaboration, Customer/Service Oriented, strong market business sense, ability to influence others.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.