Senior Quality & OpEx Testing Specialist
Jiangmen, Guangdong, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
Q-circle running to solve problem from production line and NCR, to improve production quality performance: FPY, NCR ppm, quality planning and quality control for product and to train and instruct quality engineers.
- Quality planning for product: control planning, incoming inspection rules, on line quality instruction and result monitoring, sampling test plan and execution.
- Participating in quality circles level 2 (IPU) to improve production quality and reduce customer ppm.
- Supporting internal and external product/process audit, creating of “one point lesson” documents (OPL) for production.
- Leading internal PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA etc. for the product/process for which they are needed, leading team to judge and manage the product quality deviation and provide the report to related department.
- Defining of acceptable criteria for supplier and production, Check the report for customer and onsite support on customer issue.
- Production quality verification: first/small batch production quality on new process, new machine, new material, new supplier etc.
- Leading team to improve product quality, communicating with GPG about quality issue and push to solve.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a BS degree in mechanical or related engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in mechanical product/process quality control in ISO9001 Quality System etc. will be priority.
- Experience in PFMEA, MSA, Control Plan, SPC is preferred. Having APQP, PPAP, 6 Sigma and Minitab knowledge and practice is a plus.
- Experience of leading a small team of engineers and good coaching skills desired.
- Good communication skills with excellent oral and written English skills desired.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.