Sales Support Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB's High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency.
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality Culture within HVB, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. In charge of developing & maintaining the Quality Management System of the local unit. All aspects managed in line with ABB Group/Division/BU guidance.
- Working with PC management teams to: prevent mistakes and defects in products and avoid problems when delivering solutions or services to customers, provide confidence that ABB and customer quality requirements will be fulfilled, focus on issue prevention rather than just control, establish customer and stakeholder needs/expectations, drive the utilization of process management across the local business to deliver consistent results, minimizing variation and maximizing efficiencies.
- Ensuring effective internal controls are in place to verify that processes continue to meet customer and stakeholder requirements. Validating that control plans are applied and effective in mitigating know risks.
- Ensuring the Voice of the Customer is represented within the local business. Challenging the management team with customer experience feedback and input to decisions. Enabling and coaching all employees to evaluate risks, problems and solutions from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Utilizing ABB Group aligned systems and tools to assist the Engineering function with Product data and analysis to validate that Products continue to meet operational and customer expectations throughout their lifecycle. Validating APQP plans to assure effective introduction of new products.
- Deploying and maintaining the local Quality Management System to provide the local business with policies, regulations and processes that sufficiently describe the value chain activities. Leading the local management team in the application of an operational approach and system of process management that is continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Performing audits and ensures the use of analytics of Quality data from all parts of the operation to identify risks, failures and non-conformances within the local business, its suppliers and customers. Ensures that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are taken and solutions are managed to closure.
- Enabling with the support of HR, that the local Quality team is sustainably staffed, developed and directed in line with ABB Group QO guidance to provide support and leadership for the Quality activities that support the local business
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering etc.
- Must have quality control or OpEx & Quality or other related fields experience, continuous improvement
- Should have strong communication skill to interact with different stakeholders (BU / Company / Customer)
- Strong learning ability obtain L6S Black Belt certification
- Must have ability to use L6S knowledge to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in both English and Mandarin expected
- Strong Leadership capability, ability to motive and develop people, result-orientated approach desired.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.