Corporate Learning Partner
Beijing, Beijing, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
Engender the creation of a learning organization through the execution of the Corporate Learning strategy by engaging with the different business stakeholders to effectively align their strategy with best in class corporate learning solutions which maximize the learner’s experience and enhance their ability to grow and to develop.
- Responsible to understand business strategic priorities, its key success factors, its commercial market, and its customers – so as to understand the L&D requirements.
- Work closely with Talent & Learning and HRBP in the different businesses to gain a shared understanding of the associated business client’s strategic priorities, key success factors and contributions to the organization as a whole, to ensure Corporate Learning activities and decisions align with the current and future business needs.
- Supports the businesses with management & delivery of the core Pyramidal Leadership programs, and Critical Soft skills portfolio, ensure Corporate Learning Strategy is compliant with local regulations when applicable.
- Facilitate Corporate Learning global programs using best in class learning practices and methodologies.
- Deliver sustainable development solutions that support improving employees’ ability to effectively learn.
- Coach and mentor other learning partners to cross-train and ensure consistent delivery of standard global programs, design and develops part of the Corporate Learning portfolio according to the global target group.
- support a best in class product portfolio for a specific global target groups (following the 70:20:10 approach), identify and recommends continual improvement to ensure program remains relevant with the current business climate.
- Research, explore, track and evaluate alternative expertise when necessary and shares information with processes, architectures, vendors and tools within Corporate Learning, ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies and compliance standards in area of functional responsibility, communicate Corporate Learning process and service specifics to all relevant stakeholders.
- Customize these communications to align them with the interests and needs of relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the proactive branding and marketing of the Corporate Learning Portfolio, ensure communications to relevant stakeholders are timely so as to actively influence decision-making, use data-based evidence to influence and shape line leaders' perceptions about employees' learning needs and about appropriate learning solutions, use Learning metrics to guide business and talent strategy and operations decision-making, measure effectiveness of Learning solutions to drive continual improvement, monitor program budgets and costs to ensure program-related expenses are accurately managed and processed. In conjunction with the client businesses, forecasts Learning needs to contribute towards establishing an annual budget.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Organizational Development, HR and/or Adult Education
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Learning & Development, and/or Organizational Development
- Fluent English language, as well as write and speak the native language of the regional area being represented, French is preferred
- Leadership Program design, leadership Program facilitation/delivery skills required.
- Travel minimum 35% and consulting experience is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.