Quality engineer - Digital
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Quality team is dedicated to implementing a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
Responsible for organizing the commissioning, testing and inspection of digital switchgear.
- Being responsible for organizing the commissioning, testing and inspection of digital switchgear, for major projects, participate in the technical clarification process as test engineer to understand the technical specification.
- Developing SIP(Standard Inspection Procedure) and be responsible for FQC training.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or above.
- Must be familiar with electrical principle and structure of high voltage switchgear, schematic diagram of secondary circuit, over 2 years of testing experience of 35kV\10kV switchgear.
- Must be familiar with relay protection, power monitoring and communication equipment and commissioning, quality standard and improvement mathod such as L6S and 8D.
- Should be familiar with Office software.
- Must be fluent in English language (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Must have good communication, execution and teamwork skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.