Product Marketing Specialist
Tianjin, Tianjin, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with BU ELSP
product strategy. Implement all marketing activities, and support Sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products. in this role, the specialist need to develop the marketing of Power Protection and support the regional EL sales to follow projects as well.
- Being responsible for Power Protection product market developing (PCS100 AVC, PCS100 UPS-I etc.)
- Following up key projects and leading the sales for specific key accounts, creating dedicated training path and supportive material for partners/customers.
- Performing targeted segment/customer business promotion with solution offering, cooperating with PMM and sales team for promoting Power Protection products through related channel, collecting and doing analysis the bidding documentation by main segments, defining core competence of ABB products with PMMs and submitting appropriate sales tools.
- Working in dimensions of financial figure in Million USD (based on the requirement of Guide Chart), Previous Year Actual: 16 and Current Year Budget: 10.
- Managing subordinates who will be direct, indirect and functional.
- Completing data with finding how many reports in each category like in direct: reporting directly to this position., indirect: reporting up through sub-managers to this position and functional: employees in other groups that look directly to this role for leadership.
- Creating the demands for the Power Protection market in a sustained manner which will involve hard work.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or above, background of technology, graduated Electrical engineering/Automation/Power Electronic.
- Minimum 5 years' sales experience in UPS or Power Quality filed, know-how in UPS or Power Quality applications, high level of interest in technical aspects of products and applications.
- Good presentation, selling and interpersonal skills required.
- English above CET-4 with good writing and speaking required.
- Must be familiar with PC, MS Office, email, internet.
- Should be active with ability to bear with high pressure and challenging work, hardworking.
- Good study abilities and team working are required.
- Must be willing to go on business trips frequently as required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.