Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB's Robotics and Discrete Automation business is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver tangible customer value.
- Being responsible for Emerging industry business in GI, identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers in a position to understand customer requirements, providing product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Developing new opportunities with prospective customers to acquire new business in emerging market, via visit prospects within our sales focus specified in the prospect, attach plans, collecting all the required technical information (number of different parts, drawings, cycle time etc.) and sales information (decision maker, budget, date of order etc.)
- Maintaining existing business and customers, establishing professional customer relationship with our existing accounts through regular visits and calls to know their needs, meanwhile working for gaining new business opportunities from existing customers.
- Proactively scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommending solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Coordinating closely with internal sales team, application center and sales support to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Developing proven record of achieving a collect, analyzing and utilizing market intelligence of regarding competitive products, customer needs and preference.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Having a deep understanding of company sales processes and applies tools in a broad variety of situations to conduct daily work. Performing other relative duties as assigned.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or above, major in industrial/mechanical-electronic engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience and at least 2 years in technical sales position of selling investment equipment for industrial automation.
- Experience in Foreign invested company strongly desired. Experience in developing and managing sales channels is preferred.
- Must be highly flexible.
- Must be proactive, aggressive and initiative, with good interpersonal & presentation skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.